Workplace Facilities & Space Planning Services
Facilities Resource, Inc. (FRI) offers comprehensive facilities management and space planning services to businesses throughout Waco, Belton, and surrounding areas in Texas. Delivering efficient and affordable solutions while serving as a single resource solution for our clients are our top priorities. With our versatile and experienced staff, we are able to handle all aspects of strategic facility planning and facilities management. And, thanks to our extensive industry experience and dedication to delivering exceptional service, our clients can rest assured that we will complete all projects effectively, on time, and within budget.
Some of the tools and resources we use when serving as a facility manager in Waco, Belton, and other nearby cities include Computer Aided Drafting/Design (CAD), which helps in office interior design and office construction phases; Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM), which assists in long-range and annual facilities planning, facility financial forecasting, and many other tasks; and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), which facilitates work orders, asset management, and inventory control. Additionally, our expertise enables us to manage a wide variety of other tasks, including:
- Schedule development & manangement
- Move coordination & project manangement
- Maintaining accurate As Built documentation
- Coordination with vendors & other facility teams
- Space planning, Space allocation, documentation
- Signage and graphics procurement and installation
- Code analysis and ADA compliance
- Office and furniture standards development
Learn more about our turnkey facilities management services (512) 371-1232.