Project Management Services
FRI employs a team of seasoned professionals delivering innovative project management and workplace solutions to our commercial real estate and facilities management clients within corporate, educational, and government sectors. The FRI team offers diverse backgrounds in space planning, move and relocation management, project management and comprehensive furniture management services. During your office furniture project, there will be a number of phases that involve the direction and supervision of a project management professional. This individual will eliminate the need for multiple points of contact throughout the process by handling all the preparation and logistics of the delivery, install and whatever else must be completed in the designated time frame. Our project managers have a wide range of experience handling these responsibilities for installations and liquidations in cities all over the country.
- Throughout the project, your personal project manager will act as main point of contact to customers once the design process is complete and their order is finalized.
- The project manager handles all the scheduling of deliveries and installations involved in the project to ensure efficiency and timeliness.
- The PM will work with building management, general contractors & electricians as needed to make sure schedules coincide with the project deadlines to keep everything running smoothly.
- Any new product is ordered by the project manager who will then manage lead times and coordinate these with the all-other product orders and additional services.
We facilitate a wide variety of tasks your behalf, including:
- Furniture Design Services
- Space Planning
- Facilities Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Test Fit Planning
- As Built Verification
- Signage & Wayfinding
- Move Coordination
- Space Allocations
- Adjacency Studies
To learn more about our project management services and how FRI can provide efficient, cost-effective solutions, contact us.