Company Certifications & Contracts
FRI is a Federal GSA Contract Holder
- Federal GSA Contract Number: GS-541614CF Comprehensive Furniture Management Service
- Federal GSA Contract Number: GS-541614OR Office Relocation & Reconfiguration
Project Management (Furniture/Furnishings Related) — Comprehensive support for the design, reconfiguration, relocation, and increasing and/or downsizing of office space and similar facilities.
- Reconfiguration and/or Relocation Management (Furniture/Furnishings Related) — Services for reorganizing, consolidating, warehousing and/or opening new facilities.
- Furniture Design/Layout — Services for inclusive furniture consultations, interior design, and product specifications.
- Office Relocation – Office Relocation covers a full range of services to remove the existing office furniture, equipment and related supplies from the existing location, transport the items to the new location, and place them according to the direction of the federal agency. Services include but not limited to pre-move planning, relocation plan designing, providing packaging materials, packing/crating, loading/unloading delivery and set-up. These services may include environmentally sustainable options designed through Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SmartWay Program that reduce the impact of freight transportation on the environment in the areas of fuel consumption, greenhouse gas, and emissions of air toxics
- FRI is certified as a State of Texas Historically Under-Utilized Business (HUB) through April 20,2021. Certificate/VID: 1742839905300, File/Vendor: 087020.
- FRI is also a certified City of Austin, TX Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) through January 25, 2020 and a City of Austin, TX Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE).
- FRI’s vendor code is FAC8301027 and certified with the Small Business Administration (SBA) (WOSB)
- FRI participates in the State of Texas HUB Mentor/Protege Program. Maximus, Inc. serves as FRI’s mentor in this program since November 2, 2008.