Certifications & Contracts
FRI is a Federal GSA and State of Texas TXMAS Contract Holder
- Schedule 71 IIK, Comprehensive Furniture Management Services
Federal GSA Contract Number: GS-29F-0011V
State of Texas TXMAS Contract Number: 9-71 IIK 010
- SIN 712 1, Project Management (Furniture/Furnishings Related) — Comprehensive support for the design, reconfiguration, relocation, and increasing and/or downsizing of office space and similar facilities.
- SIN 712 3, Reconfiguration and/or Relocation Management (Furniture/Furnishings Related) — Services for reorganizing, consolidating, warehousing and/or opening new facilities.
- SIN 712 4, Furniture Design/Layout — Services for inclusive furniture consultations, interior design, and product specifications.
- SIN 653 Office Relocation – Office Relocation covers a full range of services to remove the existing office furniture, equipment and related supplies from the existing location, transport the items to the new location, and place them according to the direction of the federal agency. Services include but not limited to pre-move planning, relocation plan designing, providing packaging materials, packing/crating, loading/unloading delivery and set-up. These services may include environmentally sustainable options designed through Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SmartWay Program that reduce the impact of freight transportation on the environment in the areas of fuel consumption, greenhouse gas, and emissions of air toxics
- FRI is certified as a State of Texas Historically Under-Utilized Business (HUB) through April 20,2021. Certificate/VID: 1742839905300, File/Vendor: 087020.
- FRI is also a certified City of Austin, TX Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) through January 25, 2020 and a City of Austin, TX Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE).
- FRI’s vendor code is FAC8301027 and certified with the Small Business Administration (SBA) (WOSB)
- FRI participates in the State of Texas HUB Mentor/Protege Program. Maximus, Inc. serves as FRI’s mentor in this program since November 2, 2008.