Margaret Teinert-Ross RID, IIDA, FMA
Margaret Teinert-Ross is an Commercial Interior Designer registered in the State of Texas with over 35 years of experience in interior planning and design in a broad range of project types including commercial, healthcare, and large facilities. Her earliest work included interior design and installation coordination for medical facilities for Healthcare Design Associates in Austin. She also worked for Leslie Fossler Interiors where she concentrated primarily on commercial interiors projects, dental offices, and radio stations. Her work then took her to Motorola where she was contracted under L. M. Swayze Engineers to provide interior design and space planning expertise for custom office spaces and clean rooms.
Margaret founded FACILITIES RESOURCE,INC. in July of 1997 and is Principal-in-Charge of the company focusing primarily on ongoing facilities management support services, interior design, space management, furniture dealership services, move management and project management.
- The University of Texas at Austin, 1985
- Bachelor of Science in Home Economics-Interior Design
- BOMI Institute, Facilities Management Administrator Courses, Austin, Texas, 1996-1998
- State of Texas Registered Interior Designer, TBAE 6012
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA), 1998
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ), 1988
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Associate Member International Facilities Management Association (IFMA)